Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Thoughts?

Nickyb21
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Thoughts?

Hey guys, I finally got around to editing the shots my buddy and I took when we went out to Lake Tahoe earlier this year. Now, there are some problem's with the photo's, these were the first DSLR photo's I have ever taken and I was way out of my league, basically just auto'd everything. I edited some of these and wanted to see what the pros thought based on the originals. I've never had a single course on photography or editing, basically all self taught and constant research of tips from you all! I just don't want to over process these since I want to possible frame them at some point.

These shots aren't as sharp as I hoped but still, it's what I have to work with. I can provide the originals if you would like, but won't be till I get home since I forgot to add them on my flashdrive! DOH!

Flare top center, my editing skills aren't that great but can this be corrected? Is this

Powder blasting

Here's a photo we had some passerby take of us, I added one of the edited and one ps'ing the boundary marker out, do you think I should get the rope out as well and maybe crop more of the left side off? thoughts?

Here's it with the stick

Thanks for the help!!!!
Nick

Nov 30, 2012 at 01:02 PM
ALEX88MAC

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Thoughts?

too much vignetting for my taste. blues are little over saturated. a lot of these will benefit from tighter cropping too

Dec 04, 2012 at 11:03 PM
amlsml
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Thoughts?

Nick, I prefer the stick out, but it really doesn't bother me either. Gives a sense of where you are, Lake Tahoe is beautiful.

Dec 06, 2012 at 12:49 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password