Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

Years ago the state authorized a big "party" in a state park near Portland- where nudity and pot were permitted.
The reason was to relieve tensions and let the restless younger people (mainly) know that the actions of the federal government in SE Asia didn't mean that ALL government agencies were completely for the war.
The weekend party went well- no violent behavior.
The police remained outside the park gate just in case, but didn't have to go inside for anything.
The air was filled with an unusual aroma, but the plan went well according to all reports.
My photographs of the children were taken with permission of the parents. The kids ignored me.

Charlie Shugart 2012

Charlie Shugart 2012

Charlie Shugart 2012

Charlie Shugart 2012

Nov 28, 2012 at 02:59 AM
roguecoolman
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

very interesting photos. I just love that you keep digging these out. It has so much history and its so time stamped that its so intriguing to look at. It's a good thing you took TONS of pictures back in the day .

I think the pics of the kids are interesting. It captures a time when it was ok (with permission). Now I think people are so afraid of judgement (that even with permission) we probably dare not take those pictures (except for the really brave few).

times are different.

Jason

Nov 28, 2012 at 03:17 AM
splay

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

Same as the other 5 times we've seen this.
Got anything new? All your posts are reruns.

Nov 29, 2012 at 06:44 PM
gregfountain
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

splay wrote:

I suppose when you've contributed hundreds, if not thousands of images from all over the world, sharing things most people will never have the opportunity to see, some will inadvertently get re-posted. Small price to pay for the experience.

Keep em coming Charlie!

Greg

Nov 29, 2012 at 07:10 PM
roguecoolman
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

lol no wonder these pics look familiar

just tone them a different color for variety

Keep em coming Charlie

Jason

Nov 29, 2012 at 07:15 PM
splay

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

That's the issue. It's not thousands of images. It's the same ones over and over.
Free world. Keep it up. My bad.

Nov 29, 2012 at 08:20 PM
Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

splay wrote:

Dearest ZZZ,
I purposely dug up these old images because otherwise I'd never hear from you. So, how's it hanging?

Within the past few years I've posted several thousand images among five different FM forums.
Although I DO have my senior moments from time to time, I just tried to find when I had posted these images on the B&W Forum. I went back more than a year and couldn't find them.
This kind of image I would also post on the People Forum- that might be part of what's bugging you so much- maybe you saw them there.
A couple other considerations: "other 5 times"? "All your posts are reruns"? I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating .
Within the last 12+ months the composition of the respondents on B&W Forum has changed considerably, so I feel little guilt if I occasionally repost something that I posted more than a year ago- although I usually try not to.
Many people only look at one or maybe two FM forums. Since I get only modest numbers on my posts, I figure few would see my posts from another forum.
Keep in touch.
Charlie
I just noticed that you have made 14 posts. I am honored to be among the few .
I just realized that because most of my photography has been color slides that I scan, process and post on other FM forums (some of which I convert and ALSO post of B&W) that the perceived duplications may include a lot of those examples.

Nov 29, 2012 at 08:45 PM
gregfountain
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

I should have known I need not defend you Sir Charlie, as you are well equipped to defend yourself! Keep on trucking, my slightly senior brotha!

Nov 29, 2012 at 11:51 PM
lukeb
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

gregfountain wrote:
I suppose when you've contributed hundreds, if not thousands of images from all over the world, sharing things most people will never have the opportunity to see, some will inadvertently get re-posted. Small price to pay for the experience.

Keep em coming Charlie!

Greg

For Sure keep 'em coming Charlie!

+1000

Nov 29, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

gregfountain
• • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

BTW, the guy in the third, looks a lot like the typical "anglo" version of Jesus...just saying.....

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:09 AM
nodal

p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

So Charlie....when you took these shots were you just wearing your camera

nodal

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:15 AM
splay

p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

I didn't come here to make friends. Doing a pretty good job of it, too.
If I like a photo, I'll say so. It doesn't mean I like or dislike you. It's a comment on your photo.
If I don't like a photo, I'll say so. It doesn't mean I like or dislike you. It's a comment on your photo.
It's all opinion; not fact. I will refrain from commenting on your photos in the future. You're welcome. I am honest, but not harassing.
Solar is trite, cheesy, and a simple Photoshop action. IR is cooked and unappealing. Nudes showing abuse is offensive to females who have suffered from it. And yes, reruns of the same photos are boring.
That is all from me. I will let everyone else have their last word against the minority female b**** here. Go stroke each other now and say how awesome the works are that you KNOW you don't really care for.
Peace, and out to you.

Nov 30, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

I don't do solar. I don't do IR. I don't do nude photography. But thanks for sharing your opinions about them with me. I DO occasionally post an old photo from a different forum that was posted a year ago.
ZZZ- I didn't know you were a girl. Gee, I haven't made that mistake since I was three years old .
Thanks for letting me have the:
Last word.

Nov 30, 2012 at 01:29 AM
gregfountain
• • • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

splay wrote:
I didn't come here to make friends. Doing a pretty good job of it, too.
If I like a photo, I'll say so. It doesn't mean I like or dislike you. It's a comment on your photo.
If I don't like a photo, I'll say so. It doesn't mean I like or dislike you. It's a comment on your photo.
It's all opinion; not fact. I will refrain from commenting on your photos in the future. You're welcome. I am honest, but not harassing.
Solar is trite, cheesy, and a simple Photoshop action. IR is cooked and unappealing. Nudes showing abuse is offensive
...Show more

It's all good. Not sure why Charlie keeps referring to you as "ZZZ?" Perhaps you've been here before? Anyway, welcome to FM and I can't wait to see some of your fine work.

Greg

Nov 30, 2012 at 01:34 AM
T-bone1
• • • • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

Making friends on the People forum, too, I see.
Whatcha' wanna bet we don't see any work from you?
You can give crits yet be friendly and tactful, you know?

-T

Nov 30, 2012 at 01:43 AM
mrchile
• • • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

In my experience, trolls exist only so long as we acknowledge their presence.
Ignore them and they magically disappear.

Charlie, I do recall seeing these before, but I'm enjoying them at least as much now, if not more than I did before.

Nov 30, 2012 at 03:19 AM
gregfountain
• • • • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

mrchile wrote:
In my experience, trolls exist only so long as we acknowledge their presence.
Ignore them and they magically disappear.

Charlie, I do recall seeing these before, but I'm enjoying them at least as much now, if not more than I did before.

I know this isn't facebook....but "LIKE!"

Nov 30, 2012 at 03:40 AM
Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Oregon- Nude in the park. Be aware

Thanks again Greg- and Tim and MrChile.
Group hug. Hey Tim- no grinding .
I know I'm too thin-skinned about some of the attacks I get. But I react the way I react (on a public forum; in person I would react differently). Fortunately, I get few such comments.
Anyhow, life goes on.
I have a picture I'm working on that I took only 12 years ago. New stuff really excites me!
Charlie

Dec 01, 2012 at 01:43 AM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password