Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Question for 5D III.

HotGates

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Question for 5D III.

Hey all, is there any after market companies that make a viewfinder for canon cameras so that when doing long exposures to shut the viewfinder like Nikon has? it really annoys me that they only give you a stupid rubber thing that screws everything up, also for 3,500,00 dollars Canon should of included this instead of only offering it on the 1D series........
Thanks

Nov 27, 2012 at 02:16 PM
matt4626
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Question for 5D III.

Good idea but I have not seen one...

Nov 27, 2012 at 03:28 PM
retrofocus
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Question for 5D III.

Even this question is directed to the 5D III, the same annoys me since a while on my 5D II cameras. The rubber piece attached to the belt doesn't sit tight at all and always comes off. I rather use my hand or some hat to darken the viewfinder for long exposures. And yes, Nikon has a much better system here. It is a simple piece of plastic - no clue why Canon does not implement it in their regular cameras, too.

Nov 27, 2012 at 03:57 PM
Pixel Perfect
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Question for 5D III.

I don't use the supplied Canon strap crap, so I don't even have the option to blank the VF. Alas I've not come across a replacement VF eyepiece that offers that feature.

Nov 27, 2012 at 09:29 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password