Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              145      
146
       147              277       278       end
  

RX1(R/R2) Image Thread
  
 
sebboh
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #1 · p.146 #1 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread










Jul 13, 2014 at 02:37 AM
zhangyue
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.146 #2 · p.146 #2 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Few more from Zion
























Jul 13, 2014 at 10:03 PM
zhangyue
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.146 #3 · p.146 #3 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Two more

You can see how much I love this combo. Especially travel with friends family, It is on my pocket or hand, I don't need spend more time on set up tripod and let my kids wait















Jul 14, 2014 at 07:26 PM
sebboh
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #4 · p.146 #4 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


zhangyue wrote:
Two more

You can see how much I love this combo. Especially travel with friends family, It is on my pocket or hand, I don't need spend more time on set up tripod and let my kids wait

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5565/14669973763_6a88c4c016_b.jpg
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2896/14646817231_d0b8211ee7_b.jpg



+1

also, it's my only camera that other people seem to be able to use without lengthy training and practice:










Jul 14, 2014 at 09:45 PM
Ronny Olsson
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #5 · p.146 #5 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Michael: Do you use Electronic Viewfinder or Optical Viewfinder on RX1 ?
or just live view ?



Jul 15, 2014 at 06:02 PM
zhangyue
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.146 #6 · p.146 #6 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Ronny _Olsson wrote:


Michael: Do you use Electronic Viewfinder or Optical Viewfinder on RX1 ?
or just live view ?


80% EVF and rest 20% once I need quick shot or light is permit and composition require camera off body. I feel its EVF is best I ever used. could be setting (picture mode?) but I consistent prefer its EVF to A7 and A7R.
Hope it helps.

Hi, Ronny, if you are thinking about get one: since the RX1 update rumor is come up, you might want wait a little to see the new one or wait for big drop of RX1

Continue red wall




















Jul 15, 2014 at 06:37 PM
sebboh
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #7 · p.146 #7 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


zhangyue wrote:
80% EVF and rest 20% once I need quick shot or light is permit and composition require camera off body. I feel its EVF is best I ever used. could be setting (picture mode?) but I consistent prefer its EVF to A7 and A7R.
Hope it helps.


interesting, i find the optics on the a7 evf to be noticeably better than those on the rx1 evf. when i switch directly from one to the other the rx1 evf feels like a bit of a let down.



i revisited an alley i posted some pics from 6 months ago, here's a before/after shot:














Jul 15, 2014 at 07:00 PM
ApeironArt
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #8 · p.146 #8 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Just wanna' say a lot of you are rocking the heck out of this camera in this thread, have enjoyed checking out the images in this thread. This is my dream camera with a 50mm lens (drool!).




Jul 16, 2014 at 03:21 AM
Jochenb
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #9 · p.146 #9 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


sebboh wrote:
interesting, i find the optics on the a7 evf to be noticeably better than those on the rx1 evf. when i switch directly from one to the other the rx1 evf feels like a bit of a let down.


I feel exactly the same. The RX1 EVF is good (and it tilts!), but the one in the A7 has better optics. You have to look straight into the RX1 EVF, if you move your eye around you see the text/corners getting blurry and such. That's not the case with the A7.




Jul 16, 2014 at 07:07 AM
zhangyue
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.146 #10 · p.146 #10 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Jochenb wrote:
I feel exactly the same. The RX1 EVF is good (and it tilts!), but the one in the A7 has better optics. You have to look straight into the RX1 EVF, if you move your eye around you see the text/corners getting blurry and such. That's not the case with the A7.



I will do some AA test later and report back, as for now I can guess I keep CPL on RX1 all the time, so the color are noticeable better and especially under harsh light. Another is my A7 jpeg setting too flat.
the on off bottom on RX1 EVF make life day and night easy compare to A7.



Jul 16, 2014 at 07:30 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



thebratts
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #11 · p.146 #11 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread



















Jul 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Brody LeBlanc
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #12 · p.146 #12 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


hiding by brodyl.91, on Flickr[url=https://flic.kr/p/o57fkF]
[/url]glow by brodyl.91, on Flickr



Jul 17, 2014 at 12:16 AM
ChrClowes
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #13 · p.146 #13 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.







Jul 17, 2014 at 11:09 AM
howardF
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #14 · p.146 #14 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Brothers: Jack & Alex




Jul 17, 2014 at 02:16 PM
canerino
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.146 #15 · p.146 #15 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Still absolutely love shooting this camera:






































Jul 17, 2014 at 03:53 PM
rsolti13
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #16 · p.146 #16 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


^ awesome set!


Jul 17, 2014 at 04:15 PM
jojomon11
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.146 #17 · p.146 #17 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


^ 1+


Jul 17, 2014 at 04:38 PM
HelenaN
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #18 · p.146 #18 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Great work as always canerino! So full of life.

--


Shetland Pony by Helena Normark, on Flickr

Edited on Jul 18, 2014 at 09:46 AM · View previous versions



Jul 17, 2014 at 07:05 PM
zhangyue
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.146 #19 · p.146 #19 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Helena, Lovely image

Columbia Gorge














Jul 17, 2014 at 07:50 PM
HelenaN
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.146 #20 · p.146 #20 · RX1(R/R2) Image Thread


Thank you, and likewise! I enjoy your entire traveling(?) series, especially since we visited almost all those places on our USA trip some years ago.


Jul 17, 2014 at 08:02 PM
1       2       3              145      
146
       147              277       278       end






FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              145      
146
       147              277       278       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password