Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #7 · New Design - Missing Something - Please C / C |
Chris, I'm kind of with Frank on this- it's looking pretty sweet as is, and has the feel of the original Topps design.
Just to satisfy your tweaking urge, try these out:
- reposition the headshot box down/left, so that its lower left corner aligns with the white stroke of the text borderalready there. The size of the stroke will be different, but no biggie.
- Move the 'QB' over to the right edge of the border, per the original (tho I know you don't want to do a direct copy). Enlarge the player name to more like 2/3 or 3/4 the height of the blue text bg, and maybe spread it out sideways a bit more.
- Enlarge the main image box to eliminate the gray area between it, and the text border. The result is that you will eliminate one stroke at the side and bottom of the image box.
- Go tight on your main image box to fill it with something similar to your David Wright, or maybe a little less (knees to head?).
- It would create a slightly different feel than the original, but in line with what Rick suggested, maybe an inner shadow around one or both image boxes, but subtle.
All of the above might detract from it, though- seriously, it's already looking really nice.