Upload & Sell: Off
Pretty respectable first try, Wendell- I'll jump in and mention a couple of things before you get more feedback from others.
- Though some people might think it's a little over the top, I think the background's cool, and works well with your lighting on the player (which btw is a solid main image). You might see how it looks to scale him up more, to make it more about him than the background. Might add a little more in-your-face quality to it, too. Also, don't be afraid to overlap the main image onto the surrounding elements a bit (like the helmet onto the bottom edge of the upper text)- it helps create depth.
- Looking at the bottom edge of the main image cutout, I get a feeling it could be improved, like adding the rest of his shoes and spreading out a little grass to each side. You could drop the grass right down on that white line, too.
- I'd maybe put a sharpen on the lightning if it's on a separate layer, since it has a slight blur to it that gives the impression that it's been scaled up from a lower resolution. Obviously a nit, tho.
- Colors are nice and consistent, which is normally one of the common stumbling blocks in posters on the forum.
- The only real obvious negative is that you've got 3 different typefaces going on, none of which work well together. Just generally speaking here, but it's a good idea to use no more than two that play well, and mess with their attributes if a little variety is desired.