Upload & Sell: Off
my thoughts after i used it a bit more in the last days:
- The Eg-S sreen is a real help
- metering is pain compared to the nex. If i use my Minolta 58/1.2 @f1.2 or f2.0 i have to compensate about -5/3EV, stopped down its up tp +1EV.
- WB also, auto is quite unreliable and for a manual WB i have to take a picture of a white wall, dive into the menu and set the camera to manual WB. With the nex i select manual WB, point it to a small white/grey object, expose and i am done.
- Colors with the Minolta are awesome! It is an entirely new lens for me and balances really well on the 5dII.
- The dynamic range is sufficient most of the time but needs more attention.
Edited on Dec 30, 2012 at 12:50 PM · View previous versions