Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Does anybody owned a Wacom Cintiq 24HD?

kouasupra1
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Does anybody owned a Wacom Cintiq 24HD?

I can't seem to decide which one I want. I really like the Cintiq 22HD and the 24HD. Of course, bigger is better but it's also a lot more heavier and cost about $600 more for a couple of inches from what I've read.

Let me start off with a few things I don't like about the 22HD. 1.) I don't like the stand at all. Reason why is because I usually like to work close to the edge of the table for photo editing. The 22" stand can't do that. The last thing is that the 22HD doesn't have the wheel to scroll the brush size, photo size, and rotate. I'm always consistently changing my brush size so I find not having that it annoying. Of course I can always buy a griffin powermate, but that's just more space and wires on my desk.

Now here are my thoughts about the 24HD. First off, I love how the 24HD looks (who doesn't right?) and the ergonomic feel to it. 24" is plenty of room to work on my photos without zooming in and out of my photos. The 24HD offers a wonderful stand that allows me to work at the edge of the desk / table. The only downside I see from this monitor is that it's huge and takes up a lot of room and it's really heavy.

I don't believe the 22HD is a IPS monitor, but I could be wrong. I know the 24HD is a IPS monitor.

I would love to hear some input from both owners of these two units. What do they like about it and hate about it. Is it worth the extra $600 for 2 more inches?

Nov 21, 2012 at 02:49 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.