Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Family Pictures

vickc

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Family Pictures

Some photos of my cousin.....Still learning any C&C is welcome.Thank you in advance

Nov 20, 2012 at 01:24 AM
brianclary
• •
p.1 #2 · Family Pictures

#1 I love that blue color...the flash seems a tad harsh, though. And maybe too much DOF? One thing (and this might just be me, lol, but I don't personally like props that are just held like that...I much prefer something like #3 where it's actually being used, and it shows more of the personality and character.

#2 That's a really interesting background. Maybe vary up that pose a bit? That shoulder being raised seems to make her look shorter. Maybe some addl reflector to brighten up the eye sockets? Her neck looks more pushed forward than #1, which is more flattering. Might be nice to have a diff expression from her on this one (most in 1,2,4 seem the same?)

#3 I think #3 is the strongest, with the attention drawn to her, and the angles with her arms, etc. Only thing I might want to see would be shallower DOF, but that's just my personal pref.

#4 I feel like her face should be brighter here, maybe a little less 'flat' lighting? I like the DOF. I might clone out that lower white painted line to be less of a distraction. And I'd probably crop in tighter...

Nov 20, 2012 at 01:57 AM
vickc

p.1 #3 · Family Pictures

Thank you for the comments...i will try to vary the poses/expressions more next time i was limited with the dof being it was getting dark and using just a kit lens but the lens will def be the next upgrade...

Nov 20, 2012 at 01:59 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password