Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Contax G2 rangefinder outfit with 3 Carl Zeiss lenses. FT Leica M7

Ninjatasan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Contax G2 rangefinder outfit with 3 Carl Zeiss lenses. FT Leica M7

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Contax G2 w/ 28/45/90mm Carl Zeiss lenses + flash/ trade for Leica

Sold

Price: $1,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Included

*Please note this will be sold as a set and will not be parted. I am open to reasonable offers so don't be shy. Just shoot me an offer and we will go from there

Contax G2 silver color is clean and 100% fully functional. Main LCD is clean and clear, frame counter shows some darkening around the window but frames from 00-37 are legible. More of a cosmetic issue but I have to point it out. It will include fresh batteries and original neck strap. No box, no manuals, no cap. Manual can easily be downloaded if needed.

28mm Carl Zeiss lens F2.8 includes rear cap and pouch. Glass is clean and free from any scratches exterior may little no no signs of usage.

45mm F2 Carl Zeiss lens includes hood and cap and will be mounted on the G2 upon shipment. Glass is clean and free from any scratches exterior may little no no signs of usage.

90mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss includes box, manual pouch and dedicated hood/cap. Glass is clean and free from any scratches exterior may little no no signs of usage.

Contax tl200 flash with pouch manual box and fresh batteries.

Items will be shipped in a Tarmac camera bag, well padded and shipped free of charge to conus via USPS priority with confirmation.

* I will post photos later tonight. Will consider trades for Konica Hexar RF + cash on your end, or straight trade for Leica M7 preferably chrome

Nov 19, 2012 at 02:18 PM
Ninjatasan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Contax G2 rangefinder outfit with 3 Carl Zeiss lenses. FT Leica M7

Sold offline

Nov 23, 2012 at 09:16 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.