Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Surf/ Splash / Water Housing for Canon 5d2

jeffpatterson

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Surf/ Splash / Water Housing for Canon 5d2

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Essex Surf Water Housing for Canon 5d2

Item Sold

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: canada post insured / fedex r similar at real cost to buyer

I purchased this housing originally for a few month trip to Costa Rica off this forum from Ben Edmonson ( in fact these are the same images he used.. sorry Ben, I'll take some of my own here today!) . After purchasing I also had Mike from Essex Housings make me a fisheye dome port for this housing. The housing was made by Mike Waggoner of http://www.surfhousings.com/ built this custom water housing for a Canon 5D Mark II. The housing comes complete with a front port for the Canon 17-40 L lens it also has a top piece added for a pocket wizard to where you can remotely fire the camera while under water. Also comes with a Fisheye port. Also customized with Mike making the base plate with the option of taking off the pistol grip and mounting it to anything with a 3/8 thread. This is for if you want to mount it to a vehicle and go thru deep water without harming the camera. Great for stills or video.
The housing comes with a 2 stage "trigger" pistol grip,
The FISHEYE port is not shown but it will come with the 2 ports. There are a wide variety of lenses that will fit in either port. All in this package would cost you about $2300.oo new. I'd like $1000 for it - or best offer- Make one, I wont bite. Would also be keen to trade for a NEX5 / EOS M and some cash, or a Sony HDR-PJ710V camcorder. Payment by Paypal or I can process Credit Cards through my business.

Nov 19, 2012 at 06:40 AM
Kopey
• • •
p.1 #2 · Sold: Surf/ Splash / Water Housing for Canon 5d2

This is a very cool housing. Good luck with the sale. I just wanted to give you a free bump because I checked out your website and was blown away by your photography! Especially the snowboarding gallery! Amazing!

Anyways, best of luck with the sale from a fellow Canadian. ; )

Robert

Nov 19, 2012 at 10:53 PM
mikeassk

p.1 #3 · Sold: Surf/ Splash / Water Housing for Canon 5d2

Wow what GREAT DEAL! Just to clarify, nothing will trigger anything remotely underwater. Can be in water just above it. I shoot a great deal water sports and would love to find a way to do that!

Dec 24, 2012 at 07:45 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password