Upload & Sell: Off
Great set, Justin! I've enjoyed seeing your work since I joined FM, but this set ranks among your best IMO.
1. Great exposure! Love the light. Only nit is that my eye keeps drawing towards the index finger on her left hand as it's slightly bent...different from the others. Also, would like to see the bottom of her white shirt straightened or pulled down. Very, VERY, minor nits here btw.
2. I see, and I think you've mentioned before, you've grown fond of this model and I can see why. Love the colors in this one. I like the pose, which helps alleviate the want for me to nit on the leaf in front of her face...it helps show she's behind the tree, perhaps hiding to peak out from behind. Just trying to figure out why her right hand is positioned up by her face here...I imagine she's holding an imaginary monocular. Love her outfit!
3. Again, great light here! Nice use of foreground, but not sure if I like her disappearing hand.
4. I like how we're starting to see a hint of smile here. Too bad the light peaked through enough to hit her right leg. It almost looks as if she's got some type of powder on it...should be an easy fix in PS if it bothered you or her. Love her high cheekbones. Another great use of light.
5. Those legs! What great models you've got here. Do you have one with them positioned differently? I'd like to see the model on camera left leaning against the other guard rail from the bridge OR the other model turned a bit more towards the camera. Love the fall colors and presence of fallen leaves.
6. There's the smile! Another great exposure! All very color balanced with great tones. Are these all 100% ambient?
7. Love it!
8. Gorgeous! Have to say though, my eye does go down to the upper part of the leggings. Consider cloning them out? (the bright crotch lines)
9. I like the pose, the colors, her hair is amazing...but don't care for the dead center composition. Curious, did you shoot this from a bit higher facing at a slight downward angle?
10. Really nice, I bet she loves this one!
11. Gotta say, the boat doesn't bother me here. Same comment as #10, I bet she loves this one!
12. Another great shot! I'm glad she changed here, I don't think the black dress would have looked as good for this location. Nice job.
13. My favorite of the set. Please share how this was lit. Love the pose, her expression, the light, everything....just love it!!
14. In one of your last sets, different model, you mentioned you were going for a different style of poses. I'm wondering if that's what you had in mind here. My eyes go almost straight down to her crotch because I don't think I'm used to this type of pose with the models' legs spread? I do like the hint of color from the pine behind her that somewhat matches her top. Do you have a similar shot with her facing looking at the camera?
I hope you continue to work with these two!