FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Acadia National Park

CheechzeppLn
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Acadia National Park

So I was looking through my posts here and realized that I never shared my spoils from the Acadia NP in a set. I just wanna say that Acadia is one of the most beautiful landscapes I have ever visited. It might be my favorite national park so far. Now let's get down to business

Precipice View by CheechZeppLn, on Flickr
Precipice Trail..By far the hardest hike I have ever done. It was more akin to rock climbing then just hiking. If I was by myself I probably would have turned around but thankfully I was with my friend Lisa who helped with the motivation to conquer the mountain.

Microcosm by CheechZeppLn, on Flickr
Getting up close and personal with nature's miniatures .. loved how the rocks were full of so much life and texture

Textures by CheechZeppLn, on Flickr
Lower Hadlock Pond.... what a wonderful trail that undulates around the pond, so many exposed root systems and green moss everywhere. There was even a real nice spot to get some waterflow too but the conditions were to bright to make it happen.

Bass Harbor Sunset by CheechZeppLn, on Flickr
Photographed to death but still worth sharing. The conditions were changing so fast that one moment the fog was thick, the next the sun was shining. Amazing place this Acadia

Charlie

Nov 16, 2012 at 02:37 PM
mike717
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Acadia National Park

Amazing place this Acadia
Yes it is Charlie and you did it proud.

Nice work!

Mike

Nov 16, 2012 at 03:43 PM
David Patterson
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Acadia National Park

Charlie,

Am agreeing with both you and Mike. My favorite national park too, and you did indeed do it proud.

David

Nov 16, 2012 at 05:18 PM
CheechzeppLn
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Acadia National Park

Dave & Mike, Just wanted to say thanks for the comments. Glad you both enjoyed the photos and look forward to getting back there whenever an opportunity presents itself.

Charlie

Nov 20, 2012 at 10:42 AM
StarNut
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Acadia National Park

Beautiful shots, especially 1 and 4.

Nov 20, 2012 at 01:14 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.