Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Nikon Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens

Trakl

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens

Item Sold

Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Purchased used from B&H in February for $399.99. They marked it as a 9 then, and it's still a 9 now, as I've used it very little. I thought I needed something wider than 24, but it turns out I really don't. No issues with IQ or focus or anything else. It's a sweet little lens and it deserves a more exciting life than the one it's living on my shelf.

Sale includes the lens, front cap, and rear cap. No box or paperwork. If you want a copy of the receipt from B&H I'm happy to supply it.

UPDATE 11/17: I'll also include a 62mm-67mm step up ring with a 67mm B+W F-Pro MRC UV Haze filter, and a 67mm lens cap in addition to the 20mm's native 62mm cap. That's a $50 value and saves you the trouble of having to do it yourself. I will confess that part of the reason I'm adding this to the package is that I can't get the dang filter off the step-up ring. So it might as well just stay on the lens, which is where it's been since I bought this piece.

Price covers PP fees and UPS ground shipping to CONUS. I'm happy to ship further afield; let me know your situation and we'll talk. Thanks for looking!

Nov 15, 2012 at 04:18 AM
jaboki

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Autofocus Lens

Any more picture samples?

Nov 22, 2012 at 01:49 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password