Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · 5D MkIII Battery Charge

jstntym
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · 5D MkIII Battery Charge

Looked back several pages to try and find the thread that referenced battery use and drain. I just recharged both batteries to 100% Sunday afternoon and haven't yet used my camera in 3 days. I checked the batteries for charge levels and they show both at 99%. I'm just putting this out for reference to that topic as I'm guessing this is average of fresh batteries. I've read posts in the past that some folks had an overnight drain and wondered if it was normal. This would be the first time I've recharged batteries since the use of the Canon grip, so far so good!

Nov 15, 2012 at 01:11 AM
Wahoowa
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · 5D MkIII Battery Charge

Even though you haven't used the camera, 1% down in 3 days isn't something you shouldn't be worried about.

Nov 15, 2012 at 01:15 AM
4x4rock
• • •
p.1 #3 · 5D MkIII Battery Charge

1% drain in 3 days is very good, I shouldn't worry about it. Batteries loose charge eventually.

Nov 15, 2012 at 01:31 AM
jstntym
• •
p.1 #4 · 5D MkIII Battery Charge

Yea, actually quite happy with the battery results with mine, no problems at all. I put this topic out so if somebody did a search that had a battery drain question, hopefully mine could be used as a reference as I think it's the norm...thanks for the replies.

Nov 15, 2012 at 02:27 PM
dankopp
• •
p.1 #5 · 5D MkIII Battery Charge

I have zero battery issues with my 5D3. I can shoot a three and half hour football game, 500+ photos, and have half a charge at the end.

Nov 15, 2012 at 02:55 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password