Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Spring Arbor University Basketball

zSCOTTz
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Spring Arbor University Basketball

Spring Arbor vs Siena Heights in Tuesday night action.

Nov 14, 2012 at 01:21 PM
zSCOTTz
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Spring Arbor University Basketball

Some more

Nov 14, 2012 at 01:23 PM
Ben Amato
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Spring Arbor University Basketball

Nice job with the photos. #2 is my favorite but all are nice. Question why are you shooting at f3.5 instead of wide open. (Guessing your using a 70-200). Nice to see some other Michigan shooters on the forum. How many students at Siena Heights it appears pretty small from the number of people in the gym? Thanks for posting.

Ben

Nov 14, 2012 at 01:49 PM
Frank Lauri
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Spring Arbor University Basketball

Scott...these are nice and clean. Consistent lighting and colors in all. I like #1 a lot and would like to see your next one in a action shot vs warm ups...I think it would add a bit more. I do have a question though on #1....were the sides and top & bottom cut as a result of the cropping.

Nice looking BB shots.

Nov 14, 2012 at 01:49 PM
zSCOTTz
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Spring Arbor University Basketball

Ben, at halftime I put the sigma fisheye 3.5 len on to get shot number 1 and a couple others, told myself to remember to put it back at 2.8. I got to talking to a couple other photogs who were there and forgot all about it.

Frank, I agree, I'm gonna get that shot during game time action next time, also thinking about using my 7D as a remote camera next time out for basketball. Yeah, number 1 was cropped, it was a fisheye, and I dont like the circle it leaves so I cropped it to the edge of the circle. Thanks for the comments.

Nov 14, 2012 at 03:17 PM
zSCOTTz
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Spring Arbor University Basketball

Spring Arbor is a small christian college just outside of my hometown and they don't have very many students Ben. When they have regional high school playoff games there that gym is packed to where they add temporary stands under the baskets.

Nov 14, 2012 at 03:18 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.