Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced

kmorris283
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss Distagon T* 18mm f/3.5 ZE Wide Angle Lens Canon EF Mounts

Sold

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USP Ground insured included

Zeiss ZE18mm f3.5 Distagon, Serial # 15751822,
Original Box with All Paper Work. Still under manufactures warranty. Includes lens with Front and rear Caps

Condition MINT

Seller pays paypal fee, Seller will cover ground insured shipping.
Buyer must have a verified Paypal E-mail and address and I would prefer someone with feedback on FM or EBAY. Local pickup can be arranged in Los Angeles area.

From B&H Website

The Zeiss Distagon T* 18mm f/3.5 ZE Wide Angle Lens is designed floating lens elements that deliver consistent high-quality over the entire distance range from 0.98'(0.3 m) to infinity. The Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating yields images with depth, contrast and brilliance even under a difficult lighting situations. Optimal color correction yields images with contrasting edges, delivered without color fringing. This ultra-wide provides the photographer with a tool that enables dramatic perspectives and creative possibilities.
When combined with a digital SLR using a DX type sensor, this lens has an effective focal length of 27mm.

Optimum reflection absorption for brilliant pictures even under difficult lighting conditions. Excellent image performance over the entire image field. Optimal color correction for extremely contrasting edges without color fringes. 2-Year Zeiss U.S.A Warranty

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 24-70 F2.8 L

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Canon EF24-70mm f2.8L USM with Lens Case LP1219 and Lens Hood EW-83F

Serial # 21016525421

Instructions & Warranty Card - Front and Rear Lens Caps - Original Box

Buyer pays paypal fee, Please send Zip code for shipping info - I have not had a chance to weigh the lens so I am not sure of shipping costs yet. Buyer must have a verified Paypal E-mail and address and I would prefer someone with feedback on FM or EBAY.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 90 TSE F2.8 L LNIB

Sold

Price: $900.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Canon 90mm TS-E f2.8 (Tilt/Shift) - Still under Manufactures warranty for another month.
This lens was used once and works perfectly. It was a spur of the moment purchase that I just never used. My loss is your savings....

Serial # 00028158

with Lens Case LP1016 & Lens Hood ES-65lll

Original Box with Instructions...CD and Warranty Card

Condition ...NEW!!

Buyer pays paypal fee, Seller will cover ground insured shipping.
Buyer must have a verified Paypal E-mail and address and I would prefer someone with feedback on FM or EBAY. Local pickup can be arranged in Los Angeles area.

Zeiss 18MM canon mount

Canon 90 TS-E F2.8

18mm Shot at 5.6

Edited on Dec 07, 2012 at 09:56 PM · View previous versions

Nov 13, 2012 at 07:49 PM
daniel1223

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced

Pm'd

Nov 14, 2012 at 08:20 PM
kmorris283
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced

Sale Pending on the 24-70... Thanks

Nov 15, 2012 at 02:26 PM
BurningCrown

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced

Payment sent for 24-70.

Nov 15, 2012 at 05:45 PM
zephoto
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced

Payment sent for Zeiss 18mm... thank you very much for the item!

Dec 04, 2012 at 09:46 AM
longago
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: LNIB Canon 90TSE still with a month of warranty - Reduced

Post for feedback. Thanks.

Dec 15, 2012 at 04:35 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.