Upload & Sell: Off
Ralph Conway wrote:
I am with Robert. Even I am not interested in a 5D III, but waiting for the 6D ...
If the sensor does not, what I expect, I would prefere to add the 1000 € to get a 5D III instead of adding 400 to get a D800 (yes, here in germany at Amazon the body went down about 20% since it started, 5D III that started about 300€ more only about 10%), And I am not nailed to Canon by a huge collection of lenses.
Your opinion granted, Ralph - your personal choice! Nice thing with the 6D is WiFi and remote access to the camera menus. For me those are bells and whistles and still the sensor is key for a buying decision of a new camera. And Canon just didn't move enough in this area since the 5D II. Correct, for me the only reason so far to stick to Canon is my nice lens collection. Otherwise I would be gone already and switched camps like many others did.