Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: /FT: Apple 15" MacBook Pro retina, almost fully upgraded with...

G. Thomas
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: /FT: Apple 15" MacBook Pro retina, almost fully upgraded with extras!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   MBP-r 2.6GHz, 16GB, 768gb

Sold

Price: $2,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I ship when payment is received.

This is a like new MBP-r that has all the upgrades except the 0.1GHz increase. It has 16GB of RAM and the 768GB SSD. It has the box and everything, plus I'll include the black case it's been in since day 1, as well as VGA and HDMI adapters. I got it in July and realized that I don't need this much power (although it IS nice!) and that I could use something lighter. I've been traveling a lot (6 trips in 2 months, with more to come), which is why if anyone has a loaded MacBook Air 2012 (with USB3.0 and thunderbolt). Otherwise I'll sell this one and buy a new Air. I'll wipe it with a clean install of OSX.

Price includes PP and shipping and is OBO. I ship when payment is received, and guarantee against DOA. Returns for DOA, damaged laptop, or misdescriptions accepted if you PM me within 48hrs of delivery, otherwise i assume you dropped it into the ocean! I reserve the right to sell to whoever I want, FM members with good feedback preferred.

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:50 PM
Twenty Years
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: /FT: Apple 15" MacBook Pro retina, almost fully upgraded with extras!

Great machine!

here's an FYI on the MBA for ya - on Apple.com right now there's a Refurbished MacBook Air 2.0GHz dual-core Intel Core i7, released June 2012 - so it has the USB /Thunderbolt - and it's maxed at 8GB memory, 13.3-inch LED, 512GB flash storage.

all the best!

Nov 30, 2012 at 08:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.