Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Markins Q-Ball M20 Ballhead (No Quick Shoe)

nextlevelphoto

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Markins Q-Ball M20 Ballhead (No Quick Shoe)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Markins Q-Ball M20 Ballhead (No Quick Shoe)

Item Sold

Price: $240.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping is $15. Shipped via USPS. Tracking Number provided and Signature Required upon receipt.

Greetings all, I am selling the following:

Markins Q-Ball M20 (No Quick Shoe)

Just to confirm, this is just the ball head. What you see in picture is what is being sold. I purchased this directly from the Markins website in 2008. I am selling because its been sitting in the closet with no use for the last year. I sparingly used it because I have the smaller version of the ballhead which I use on my go to setup.

It works perfectly, rotates smoothly and locks tight just like day one when I first received it. There are minor cosmetic streaks from normal use but nothing that is glaring or that impacts its functionality. Please see detailed pictures and inspect as necessary. This comes with original packaging.

You can find me on Ebay under the following member tag along with 100% positive user ratings: MC517

Thank you for your time, Please contact me with any additional questions.

Nov 12, 2012 at 07:07 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password