Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

Archive 2012 · Had our first fight last night...

Lucky_Dog
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Had our first fight last night...

What a sad thing. I went to say goodnight to the groom and found him with cuts on his face. I asked what had happened, and he said that he got into a fight with his brother.... the best man. All I could do was say that I was sorry. I will never understand why people drink sooo much. I hope that they both brush it off as a late night, too much to drink event and it doesn't ruin family bonds.

I've heard of this sort of thing, but never experienced it. Share your stories if you have any.

Nov 11, 2012 at 05:39 PM
jcolman
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Had our first fight last night...

I had my first bridesmaid keg stand last night.

Nov 11, 2012 at 05:45 PM
Lucky_Dog
• • • •
p.1 #3 · Had our first fight last night...

That sounds awesome! I never get that lucky, lol.

Nov 11, 2012 at 05:56 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.1 #4 · Had our first fight last night...

Shot one about 2 months ago that involved the brother of the bride and the husband of the brides best friend. The bride was in tears screaming at her brother. About 30 mins after everything is still pretty tense. The wife and gf of the guys that fought went at it tooth and nail. Cops were called though I left before they got there as people had sort of settled down. That was the 2nd one this year.

Nov 11, 2012 at 06:20 PM
EVO088
• • •
p.1 #5 · Had our first fight last night...

I had the best man and MOH get real physical and the bridal party had to hold them both back, bottles thrown and plates went flying!

Nov 11, 2012 at 08:30 PM
Robert Carr
• •
p.1 #6 · Had our first fight last night...

you guys should take pictures of these "events"....they may be priceless some day

Nov 11, 2012 at 10:50 PM
dmacmillan
• • • •
p.1 #7 · Had our first fight last night...

I was lucky. 98%+ of my weddings were civilized. If there was drinking, it was in moderation, except for a few remarkable ones. Without fail, on the few with heavy drinking, some uncle would get obnoxious and the bride would leave her wedding in tears.

I thought the day was supposed to be joyous. I just don't get fights and drunkenness.

Nov 11, 2012 at 11:05 PM
tbini87

p.1 #8 · Had our first fight last night...

Most rowdy we have ever seen it get was when the groom's crew drank pretty heavily and started hitting on some ladies at the wedding who weren't interested. The gentlemen with the ladies didn't exactly take kindly to the flirting either and there was a lot of tension in the air during the reception. Nothing went down that we were aware of but it wasn't the most fun-loving and enjoyable reception we have been to.

Nov 11, 2012 at 11:16 PM
TomHarmon
• • •
p.1 #9 · Had our first fight last night...

Open bar all night = bad idea. I had a wedding this year that ended in a fight, a broken nose, an ambulance, and the police.

Nov 11, 2012 at 11:31 PM
awad
• •
p.1 #10 · Had our first fight last night...

We shot a wedding for a friend of my second shooter. Groom was active duty Marine and came from a family of Marines, Bride came from a Navy family. Not only did they stiff us on the final payment (we shot and gave them the benefit of a doubt, never again.) But both families ended up fighting each other and got the entire venue shot down and half the families got arrested. Fun times.

Nov 12, 2012 at 01:32 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

johnrg
• • •
p.1 #11 · Had our first fight last night...

I haven't yet experienced a wedding day fight, but a DJ buddy of mine worked a wedding where the groom brawled with the best man. Apparently the best man decided to tell the groom that he had hooked up with the bride at some point in the past. Needless to say the groom didn't take too kindly to that tidbit, and the alcohol involved didn't help the situation.

Nov 12, 2012 at 02:14 AM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.1 #12 · Had our first fight last night...

WOW... we've never had anything even remotely close to this happen.... I guess it's just the kind of people we attract.

Nov 12, 2012 at 02:22 AM
Kittyk
• • • •
p.1 #13 · Had our first fight last night...

had one, the girl got into some discussion with her bf, then flirted with a guy (on our photobooth, go figure) and her BF later attacked them both when they were standing next to each other and smoking outside. groom and best men held them off luckily not much serious but was very intense for me

Nov 12, 2012 at 02:27 AM
jcolman
• • • • •
p.1 #14 · Had our first fight last night...

RichardLavigne wrote:
WOW... we've never had anything even remotely close to this happen.... I guess it's just the kind of people we attract.

What? You mean you've never had a "jersey shore" wedding Rich?

Nov 12, 2012 at 03:17 AM
morganb4
• • • • •
p.1 #15 · Had our first fight last night...

I am astonished.

Nov 12, 2012 at 01:17 PM
DannyBostwick
• •
p.1 #16 · Had our first fight last night...

jcolman wrote:
I had my first bridesmaid keg stand last night.

First wedding I ever shot, the bride did a kegstand. Dress and all. Good times.

Nov 12, 2012 at 01:33 PM
louloulou
• • •
p.1 #17 · Had our first fight last night...

What's a kegstand?

Nov 12, 2012 at 01:50 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.1 #18 · Had our first fight last night...

http://www.wikihow.com/Do-a-Keg-Stand

Nov 12, 2012 at 03:02 PM
joelconner
• • • •
p.1 #19 · Had our first fight last night...

I have never even seen an argument with raised voices...let alone a proper fight. And we have plenty of drinking in ur Midwest weddings.

Nov 12, 2012 at 03:45 PM
joelconner
• • • •
p.1 #20 · Had our first fight last night...

And this is after nearly 80 weddings in the past 3 years.

Nov 12, 2012 at 03:46 PM
       2       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password