Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Nikon 85mm f1.8d

Albino_BlacMan
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 85mm f1.8d

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 85mm f1.8d

Item Sold

Price: $310.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Canada Post (Free shipping to Canada and US)

Looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. Looking to sell some stuff that doesnít get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

Price includes shipping

Nikon 85mm 1.8d - $310 Ė Exterior is in good condition. This lens wasnít used as much as it deserves to be and that shows. I canít see any scratches or anything on the exterior, although Iím sure if you look hard enough you can find marks to prove pictures have indeed been taken with the camera. Focus is smooth and AF is snappy. Blades are clean and oil free. Optics are clean (no scratches, fungus or haze) with minimal internal dust. However there is one black mark inside the lens. It looks like a piece of paint flaked off from inside the barrel. I have never noticed any effect of this flake on image quality in real world use. However I know this may bother some people so I have adjusted my price accordingly. I believe my price is fair but if you disagree feel free to make me and offer. Note that the last picture shows the flake. In that picture it looks white and almost like a scratch, it isnít. Itís inside the lens and black, itís just really hard to take pictures of the inside of a lens.

Comes with front and rear caps, Nikon hood, Hoya Pro1 Digital filter and original box

Nov 11, 2012 at 02:33 AM
Shasta
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 85mm f1.8d

Sorry thought this was a different lens.

Thank you.

Nov 11, 2012 at 06:18 PM
jcnemy
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 85mm f1.8d

Hi - pm sent

Nov 15, 2012 at 11:58 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password