Upload & Sell: On
Would love to hear more about the technique on this one sometime.
- The watch was propped on a table, my 60D w/ 100mm macro on a tripod.
- A bit of experimentation to get the right exposure with a 10 second shutter, and an angle I liked.
- I waited for the second hand to get to the "12" then remote-fired the shutter. Each hesitation of the second hand left an imprint on the sensor.
- I thought using 2nd curtain sync would brighten up the second hand in its final position, although Im not sure how much it helped. Perhaps it would've looked different if the second hand was a "sweep-style."
- My 600ex-rt was on-camera, but at that close-range, I opted to position it up-and-away, and used a white piece of cardboard to bounce off of.
- I called it quits when the reflected light accidentally, but perfectly, highlighted the "10" !!!
Thanks for your interest.