Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource
  

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · Flowers
  
 
broncoholic
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Flowers


A few from this summer, C+C always welcome.

Edited on Nov 21, 2012 at 07:57 PM · View previous versions



Nov 10, 2012 at 07:03 PM
MrFizzbin
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Flowers


Those are amazing! What equipment did you use, and what settings?


Nov 10, 2012 at 08:09 PM
broncoholic
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Flowers


MrFizzbin wrote:
Those are amazing! What equipment did you use, and what settings?


Thank you very much!

Lets see...

They were all taken with a Canon 5D II and 100mm f 2.8 L Macro


~Mike~


Edited on Nov 21, 2012 at 07:56 PM · View previous versions



Nov 10, 2012 at 08:45 PM
LordV
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Flowers


Lovely series of shots.
Whilst the compositions all work I think they are a bit too centered for my taste.
Brian v.



Nov 11, 2012 at 07:25 AM
e6filmuser
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Flowers


It might be worth experimenting with the lily images. Those blue markijngs are demanding to be a focal point.

The dandelion is best, as presented, in a square frame.

The poppy would be better with some of the left and right sides cropped off.

The last flower, whether the case or not, looks rather 'tired' and past its best. I know some flowers can falsely give that appearence but here we are considering an image, as presented.

Harold



Nov 11, 2012 at 10:51 AM
broncoholic
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Flowers


e6filmuser wrote:
It might be worth experimenting with the lily images. Those blue markijngs are demanding to be a focal point.

The dandelion is best, as presented, in a square frame.

The poppy would be better with some of the left and right sides cropped off.

The last flower, whether the case or not, looks rather 'tired' and past its best. I know some flowers can falsely give that appearence but here we are considering an image, as presented.

Harold


Thanks Harold, I appreciate the C+C. As I said in another forum, I have only been doing digital Photgraphy short while and started doing my own PP in the last 6 months or so. Still very much in the learning stages of it. Always open to suggestions and help.

Although on #1, I like the fact that the "blue markings" stand out and grab your attention.

Lovely series of shots.
Whilst the compositions all work I think they are a bit too centered for my taste.
Brian v.


Thank You Brian! I did experiment with a couple but settled on these, but I see what you are saying.

Have a good one!

~Mike~



Nov 11, 2012 at 01:08 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



e6filmuser
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Flowers


broncoholic wrote:
[I have only been doing digital Photgraphy short while and started doing my own PP in the last 6 months or so. Still very much in the learning stages of it.

I'm no expert either. I have been doing serious photography for several decades but digital for only about 18 months. My comments would equally apply to prints from film, although cropping is so much easier with digital.

Harold



Nov 11, 2012 at 02:11 PM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Flowers


Lovely set!!! The poppy and the dandelion are my favorites. As to the last one being tired and past its prime, that 's me

Birdie



Nov 11, 2012 at 02:17 PM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Flowers


Very vibrant colors, nice set.
Douglas



Nov 11, 2012 at 02:24 PM
denis55
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Flowers


excellent set


Nov 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Jonathan Huynh
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Flowers


Excellent !


Nov 12, 2012 at 04:27 AM
broncoholic
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Flowers


birdied wrote:
Lovely set!!! The poppy and the dandelion are my favorites. As to the last one being tired and past its prime, that 's me

Birdie


Thank you birdie! There are plenty of things that look good when they are a little past their prime and I am sure you do too.

Very vibrant colors, nice set.
Douglas

excellent set

Excellent !


Thanks Douglas, Denis and Jonathan, I am glad you like them!

Have a good one everyone!

~Mike~



Nov 12, 2012 at 01:26 PM





FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password