Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Arca Swiss Cube & Nikon D800

TTLKurtis
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Arca Swiss Cube & Nikon D800

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Arca Swiss Cube

Item Sold

Price: $1,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: shipping included in CONUS

I purchased this cube brand new from BHPhotoVideo on 4/29/11. Shortly after purchasing it, primarily for use on architectural shoots, I started to transition towards a focus on weddings primarily, and so now I've had it sitting on top of my tripod, in a bag, in the office...

Like anyone who sells this amazing head, I know I'm going to regret it, but it just doesn't make sense to keep gear around that you haven't used in over 6 months soooo here she goes.

It's in absolutely perfect condition and includes the original box. This is the version without the leather case. Brand new it will run $1,699.

I'm looking to get $1,500 + paypal fes if applicable and I'll pay for shipping within the CONUS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon D800 + 2 extra batteries

Item Withdrawn

Price: $2,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: shipping included in CONUS

I bought this D800 here on FM as a trade before I went to Yellowstone with very few clicks. It now has 1,776 clicks total. I've still got the box and all the original accessories.

Really a phenomenal camera, I just am not shooting much these days that I need 36megapixels for. If you shoot primarily portrait sessions or commercial work, this camera is a no-brainer. For weddings... well... not as much.

This camera is absolutely in perfect condition with one cosmetic exception, which is unusual for me because I baby my gear. However, in Yellowstone I decided to use a rock as a sort of tripod for a few slow shutter shots while Old Faithful was doing its thing, and while holding it firmly in place a little bit of the paint got scratched near the bottom of the camera (see photos). It's about the best location you could hope to have a scratch - it would drive me nuts if it was highly visible.

Anyways, I'm looking to get $2,700 for this beast of a camera. I'm including the original box and accessories PLUS two extra Nikon batteries for the d800. That's $3,117 retail value for $2,700. (The RileyG strap shown in the photos is not included, but the original Nikon one is of course.)

Edited on Dec 05, 2012 at 03:32 AM · View previous versions

Nov 09, 2012 at 07:28 AM
walky
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Arca Swiss Cube & Nikon D800

I'll take that D800

PM sent

Nov 09, 2012 at 08:06 AM
coibeo2610
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Arca Swiss Cube & Nikon D800

PM sent.

Nov 09, 2012 at 08:07 AM
TTLKurtis
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Arca Swiss Cube & Nikon D800

My apologies for the typo on the D800 price guys... it's 2am here, didn't notice I put 1700 instead of 2700. Fixed!

Nov 09, 2012 at 08:11 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

hijazist
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Arca Swiss Cube & Nikon D800

Even my gf asked me to buy it at first lol... GLWS

Nov 09, 2012 at 08:13 AM
TTLKurtis
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Arca Swiss Cube & Nikon D800

Yeah I got like 6 PMs instantly, I knew I had to have made a mistake on the price. Sure enough, lol... kudos to you guys though, holy crap that was a quick response.

Nov 09, 2012 at 08:15 AM
TTLKurtis
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Arca Swiss Cube & Nikon D800

Here's some samples from the D800 on the yellowstone trip:

This shot here... torrential downpour. Seriously some of the hardest rain I've experienced, with driving wind. The D800 performed like a champ, right alongside the D3S that was on my other shoulder.

Nov 09, 2012 at 08:27 AM
Doug D.
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Arca Swiss Cube & Nikon D800

tagged for feedback

Nov 15, 2012 at 09:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password