New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · London from St. Pauls

nathanray

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · London from St. Pauls

I dont get to post on Fm very often, but i recently took a trip to London and i thought i would share some photographs.

this is from the top of St. Pauls Cathedral looking west towards the London eye down the river Thames. c&c is always welcomed.

Nov 07, 2012 at 07:42 PM
WereBo

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · London from St. Pauls

Hi nathanray

Though I don't often go for wide-angle shots (they 'distort' the scene too much), this pic really appeals to me - It's beautifully crisp and shows just how London has spread across the landscape over the years.

I hope you enjoyed your stay in London and got lots of pics, it's a very photogenic city for anyone with a camera, though I'm a bit biased cos I'm just a couple of miles down-river from where you took this shot (if you're looking at 12-o'clock, I'm at about 7:30-8:00 ) - It also shows me exactly where I have to be next weekend, for a whiskey-tasting event I'm invited to, 2nd block to the immediate left of St Pauls

Nov 08, 2012 at 04:36 AM
nburwell
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · London from St. Pauls

I really like the depth your image conveys. Also, a really great job at the black & white conversion!

-Nick

Nov 08, 2012 at 10:38 AM
nathanray

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · London from St. Pauls

thanks everyone... heres a link to my full gallery from London.

http://www.pbase.com/nathanray/london_2012

Nov 08, 2012 at 11:12 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.