Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              14      
       end

Archive 2012 · Sigma 35 f1.4 now available 899.00

fsiagian
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.15 #1 · p.15 #1 · Sigma 35 f1.4 now available 899.00

Wow, complaining in several sigma 35mm threads? Tired reading it. Just sell your lens if you don't like it or return it or send to sigma. Stop whining. I doubt you're a pro or have sold many photographs. You spend more time on the internet debating or whining. When do yo gou out and take pictures?

Will is a very respectable member and he has helped many of us inluding me. From lenses recommendation, focusing trick, AF buttons, Etc. just PM him and he's more than happy to help. He HAS helped this forum a lot.

Jan 19, 2013 at 09:39 PM
Jonathan
• • • •
p.15 #2 · p.15 #2 · Sigma 35 f1.4 now available 899.00

fsiagian wrote:
Wow, complaining in several sigma 35mm threads? Tired reading it. Just sell your lens if you don't like it or return it or send to sigma. Stop whining. I doubt you're a pro or have sold many photographs. You spend more time on the internet debating or whining. When do yo gou out and take pictures?

Will is a very respectable member and he has helped many of us inluding me. From lenses recommendation, focusing trick, AF buttons, Etc. just PM him and he's more than happy to help. He HAS helped this forum a lot.

Well put Ferdi. I've known Will for many, many years and he's a friend, advisor and a valuable resource here. Calling Will a troll is really a joke. You won't find that type of sentiment here.

I really hate to see this turn into dpreview.

Don't listen to that crap Will. If you're a troll, I guess I am too.

Jan 19, 2013 at 09:46 PM
Hardcore
• • •
p.15 #3 · p.15 #3 · Sigma 35 f1.4 now available 899.00

fsiagian wrote:

I'm not whining. I love the lens, but I have one issue, that many other people also have. One that a few people refuse to believe even though Sigma said it was a valid issue. I will stop, but if you really coming on here to tell me that I spend more time on the internet than you, I have to laugh. Just look at our post count and time of registration. All of your assumptions are wrong.

Jan 19, 2013 at 09:57 PM
fsiagian
• • •
p.15 #4 · p.15 #4 · Sigma 35 f1.4 now available 899.00

hahaha you are right you got me. But I am not a photographer, I'm just watching what Jonathan is going to sell next. He always sells the best of the best. So, while waiting, I comments on many beautiful pictures here at FM. That's why I got several posts

Also, after leaving Maine, I have not really gone out taking pictures Jonathan. I really miss Maine.

Sorry OP, back to topic.

Jan 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password