Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Youth League Football Championships

clarence3
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Youth League Football Championships

With a sigh of relief that the season is finally over, shared with a hint of knowing that I'm going to miss it all too soon, our local youth football league had their final games this weekend.

Nice weather. A little chilly. The grass is dead. The leaves are almost gone. Overcast, so the shadows weren't as harsh as usual.

Used the 5D3 (and 600/4L) for the first game...

C1.

C2.

C3.

C4.

C5.

C6.

C7.

C8.

Nov 06, 2012 at 09:56 PM
clarence3
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Youth League Football Championships

Switched to the 1D4 for the rest of the day (the 1.3x extra reach lets me just camp out at each goal line)...

B1.

B2.

B3.

B4.

Nov 06, 2012 at 09:58 PM
clarence3
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Youth League Football Championships

A1.

A2.

A3.

A4.

A5.

Nov 06, 2012 at 10:00 PM
rddayton
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Youth League Football Championships

Clarence, Hope the kids and parents realize how lucky they are to have someone with your talent, skill, and dedication at their games every weekend. And more than that, I hope they bought a ton of your photos. Nice work. Love the isolation of this entire set.

Nov 06, 2012 at 10:04 PM
clarence3
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Youth League Football Championships

Thanks Rick.

I don't quite manage to cover every weekend. Depends mainly on family plans or what I need to do around the house. Sometimes depends on the weather. Sometimes it depends on what college games are on TV. I hoped to cover each team at least once. I found out from one of the coaches that I somehow missed his team this season. Managed to get the other 21 teams.

Yesterday's sales set a personal best. I uploaded the pictures on Sunday and the kids were out of school on Monday and Tuesday for Teachers' Inservice and Election Day, so gallery hits were peaked. Plus the league included my link in their end of season e-mail to all parents. So that was nice.

Nov 07, 2012 at 02:49 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password