Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Need Help from PhotoShop Geniuses

rddayton
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Need Help from PhotoShop Geniuses

Working on a poster -- and the mom (paying customer) really wants this photo of her son (the batter) as a cutout on the poster. You will very quickly see the problem. I know it can be done -- but I also acknowledge that I am NOT the one to do it. Can anyone use the MAGIC CATCHER'S GLOVE ERASER in PS to make this possible? I don't need help with the cut-out itself -- just getting rid of the catcher's glove.

Photo 1 is her son batting (to be used for the cut-out.)

Photo 2 is a sample of what the poster will look like (obviously with different players).

This is a low-res image here, but I have a full res version if it can be salvaged.

#1 -- Photo for cut-out

#2 -- Poster sample

Nov 06, 2012 at 09:27 PM
glenn1
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Need Help from PhotoShop Geniuses

Here's a quick job (2mins) just to show it can be done,if this is what youre after,a better job just takes more time

Nov 06, 2012 at 10:58 PM
rddayton
• • •
p.1 #3 · Need Help from PhotoShop Geniuses

Graham,

That is precisely what I am looking for. I think if there were a belt loop on the pants no one would ever know. Will shoot you a PM.

Nov 07, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Need Help from PhotoShop Geniuses

The thing I do not like is this is a shot from behind of the batter.... does not really make for a great photo of him. I have done a lot of posters for boosters in basketball, baseball, football, volleyball and soccer and have never used a shot from the back....sorry, just does not work for me....

Also, for editing, I would try in the post processing and printing board, you might find a photoshop genius in there that could help too....

Nov 07, 2012 at 12:40 AM
rddayton
• • •
p.1 #5 · Need Help from PhotoShop Geniuses

Carl,

Don't disagree with what you have said about the photo itself. However, I go back to the original post -- "the mom (paying customer) really wants this photo of her son." Guess I still work by the old fashioned Golden Rule that she who has the gold makes the rules.

Thanks for the suggestion about the Post Processing and Printing Board. I will give it a try.

Rick

Nov 07, 2012 at 01:22 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password