Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource
  

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · Hockey Image-Comments appreciated !
  
 
hanson16
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Hockey Image-Comments appreciated !


Another image from the weekend,any comments would be appreciated !









Nov 06, 2012 at 08:34 PM
Rick VB
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Hockey Image-Comments appreciated !


Hanson, it's a nice tack sharp image with great colors and a nice low angle. The big things I noticed however were no puck, and I would rather see space on the players right instead of to his left. I think the crop would be improved by having more space on the stick side. Obviously that depends on what the original image looked like and what type of cropping you have already done. Thanks for sharing this one.

Rick



Nov 06, 2012 at 08:40 PM
hanson16
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Hockey Image-Comments appreciated !


Rick VB wrote:
Hanson, it's a nice tack sharp image with great colors and a nice low angle. The big things I noticed however were no puck, and I would rather see space on the players right instead of to his left. I think the crop would be improved by having more space on the stick side. Obviously that depends on what the original image looked like and what type of cropping you have already done. Thanks for sharing this one.

Rick


Rick ,thanks for the thoughts. With reference to the puck....look again !



Nov 06, 2012 at 08:55 PM
Rick VB
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Hockey Image-Comments appreciated !


Ah, I see it now. Sorry, I looked to quick and totally missed the puck. Nice job.


Nov 06, 2012 at 09:00 PM
hanson16
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Hockey Image-Comments appreciated !


Rick VB wrote:
Ah, I see it now. Sorry, I looked to quick and totally missed the puck. Nice job.


Rick,I will be totally honest....I missed it first time around to ! Thanks for the comments !




Nov 06, 2012 at 09:05 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Russ Isabella
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Hockey Image-Comments appreciated !


Well, the fact the puck actually is in the image is only slightly better than it not being there given that it is mostly lost to the black background provided by the uniform. I also agree that the framing of this seems off. It is a good capture in many ways, but the two 'flaws' have been identified.


Nov 06, 2012 at 09:33 PM
hanson16
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Hockey Image-Comments appreciated !


Russ Isabella wrote:
Well, the fact the puck actually is in the image is only slightly better than it not being there given that it is mostly lost to the black background provided by the uniform. I also agree that the framing of this seems off. It is a good capture in many ways, but the two 'flaws' have been identified.


Russ,thanks for the comments.Yes,I wish there was some separation and will try to improve the crop.Thanks again !



Nov 06, 2012 at 10:10 PM
dj dunzie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Hockey Image-Comments appreciated !


I get what you were trying to do with the framing, with the spray to the right side. Unfortunately I agree with the others that it just comes off a little lopsided. I'd sacrifice some of the spray and get the player closer to the 1/3 mark in the frame, but that is just me. Good capture.


Nov 07, 2012 at 12:40 AM
hanson16
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Hockey Image-Comments appreciated !


dj dunzie wrote:
I get what you were trying to do with the framing, with the spray to the right side. Unfortunately I agree with the others that it just comes off a little lopsided. I'd sacrifice some of the spray and get the player closer to the 1/3 mark in the frame, but that is just me. Good capture.


DJ Thanks for the comments,they mean a lot ! I have re-cropped the image,do you think it works better.










Thanks again !



Nov 07, 2012 at 03:13 PM





FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password