Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nikon announces 24MP D5200 DSLR with optional WiFi |
Nikon has announced the D5200, a new DX-format DSLR camera that improves on the D5100 by offering a 24.1 MP CMOS sensor, a new EXPEED 3 image processor, ISO range of 100-6400 which is extendable to 25600, a side-articulated 3.0" tilt/swivel LCD , Fulll 1080p HD movies, 5fps burst shooting, 39-point AF system, 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor, the Scene Recognition System and a new generation GUI Design.
From the Press Release:
- 24.1 million pixels CMOS sensor.
- 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor
- 39 AF points (multi-CAM4800DX)
- Side-articulated 921K dot 3.0" tilt/swivel LCD
- Continuous shooting at 5fps
- Video - full HD (1920 × 1080i)
- Shutter speed 1/4000-30 seconds
- ISO range of 100-6400 which is extendable to 25600
- Weight (inc. batteries) 555 g (1.22 lb / 19.58 oz)
TOKYO - Nikon Corporation is pleased to announce the release of the Nikon D5200. This camera is equipped with a new Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with an effective pixel count of 24.1-million pixels and an image-processing engine equivalent to EXPEED 3 built into the D4 flagship camera. It offers the superior basic performance needed for full-scale photography in a compact and lightweight body. - Read full Press Release