Upload & Sell: Off
1. Like the pose, but not the crop. I would recommend taking a chunk off the bottom to bring the point of attention back to the face.
2. Focus is sharp, with both eyes and nose looking good. To me this is a major point that often gets missed, as the eyes MUST be in focus and the nose REALLY NEEDS to be in focus. You did well on this.
3. I realize this is a "high key" shot, but for some reason I am not in love with the overall color/tone effect. Hopefully it is just the setting on my monitor but it seems to have a magenta or reddish cast.
4. The area between the ears is a bit too blown out for me to like it, seems to detract from the overall composition. Perhaps a minor adjustment to the white balance is due.
5. Background does nicely complement the image and composition.
6. Perhaps a touch more overall contrast or a bit more curves/levels adjustment.
Hope these are all positive for you.