Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: MacBook Pro 13" 2.7ghz i7, 8gb Ram, 128GB SSD - ...

MattRobertson7

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: MacBook Pro 13" 2.7ghz i7, 8gb Ram, 128GB SSD - $1075

MacBook Pro 13" 2.7ghz i7, 8gb Ram, 128GB SSD

Item still Available

Price: $1,075.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: $15 insured shipping CONUS

Selling my MacBook Pro I used for about a year, served me great, however I decided to go with a desktop as my main computer, and don't need the portability anymore. It is pretty maxed out specs wise, 13", 8gb ram, and with a blazing fast 128gb ssd. Also has Intel HD Graphics 3000 512mb, and is running the most current OS. If you've never used one before, they are a treat. Restarts amazingly fast, launch apps very fast, and of course read and write very fast. Also more reliable and durable than hard drives because they have no moving parts. This is the model that has thunderbolt, which I happen to love, and use TB drives all the time.

Comes with original box, power cord, and also a speck black rubberized case (somewhat marked up, however I used it on the mac almost 100% of the time so the actual mac is in very good condition).

To help the buyer out, I have installed a fresh copy of Mountain Lion (it is on the startup screen, where you enter your info, that way you can name your hard drive and user the way you prefer).

Feel free to PM me with any questions. I've seen on a couple used mac sites, this model selling for more, however I just really need the cash right now, and would like to get a quick sale.

Thanks!

Nov 05, 2012 at 08:09 PM
MattRobertson7

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: MacBook Pro 13" 2.7ghz i7, 8gb Ram, 128GB SSD - $1075

Forgot to add, i'm fairly new to FM, but have sold lots on DVXuser.com and my ebay is mattrobertson7 (42 positive feedback, 0 negative)

Nov 05, 2012 at 08:36 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password