Upload & Sell: On
Jerry, 40D is an all around very good camera.
I agree. In fact, a few months ago I mentioned that I liked my 40D better than the 7D that I bought to replace it. Man, that didn't go over very well.
Okay so I wait things out and by end of 2013/14, given we survive the Mayan calender thingy, my kit is kinda like this...
- used/referbed 6D or 5D3, 40D as my backup, all gripped
- 17-40 f4L, 24-70 f4L IS, 70-200 f4L IS
- 28 f1.8, 50 f1.4, 85 f1.8
- 100 f2.8L IS, 300 f4L IS, 400 f5.6L IS
- 12/25mm ext tubes, 1.4x II or III T/C
- plus my flash stuff
Sounds like a sound setup to me...Oops forgot about refreshment/nutrition, bag of limes, sea salt, bottle of Herradura Seleccion Suprema Tequila and shot glassess
Ralph Conway wrote:
Here is my kid wish, Jerry:
- 6D or 5D III (with 6d as my favorite if IQ keeps next to 5D III), of course with grip
- 24-70 L IS & 70-200 L IS, both 4.0 (if the new 24-70 fits IQ)
- no further lens (I do not shoot macro)
- my reflector set
- my speedlight 430 EX II (for some stupid jobs shots)
- much freedom to rent any lens for additional jobs (or even pleasure), if necessary
- lot of time and much money saved for travelling
- visiting you and having a beer
- visiting Peter and having another one -...Show more →
Sounds like a good plan Ralph, beer it is,..
Count me in. Maybe we could meet halfway...