Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

Fish On
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

Just wondering if everything is alright with Paul A. since he's on Long Island. Been 6 days since his last post.

Let us know how you're doing and if there is anything we can do to help. Thoughts and prayers go out to all of you on the East Coast.

Nov 04, 2012 at 05:38 PM
cmpdesignz2010
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

I have not heard from him. Do you happen to know what town he lives in?

Nov 04, 2012 at 06:45 PM
cmpdesignz2010
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

Paul posted on FB today about having no power and that it would be at least three more days until he does. Limited communication via internet on his cell.

Nov 04, 2012 at 08:04 PM
chrisbergmann
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

Long Island is still having a lot of power issues and cell service is spotty at best in Suffolk County where we live

Nov 05, 2012 at 01:19 AM
James Broome
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

He's OK. His parent's home (and the home he grew up in) was hit by a falling tree - along with two cars. He sounded pretty upset over that, but he was also relieved that no one was hurt.

He sounds in good spirits, even through all this.

Nov 05, 2012 at 01:43 PM
Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

From Facebook on October 30th...
"To all my FB friends... Thanks for the well wishes. I'm just fine. Lost power about 9 last night but that's about it. My dad and his wife took the brunt a little more. Unfortunately a tree crashed into their bedroom piercing that side of the house and damaging both cars in the driveway. They are fine and safe but had to be evacuated to my cousins for the rest of the storm for safe measure."

He is still without power, has headed to Connecticut until his power comes back on, maybe Wednesday.

Nov 06, 2012 at 02:04 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

chrisbergmann
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

Glad to hear everyone is alright

Nov 06, 2012 at 09:35 PM
ATurturro
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

glad to hear that everyone is fine. i am also a suffolk county resident and am still without power, internet, land-line phone, television, gas, and decent cell service... but at least things seem to be improving little by little... we just got back traffic lights and power on main street in town! best wishes to all...

Nov 06, 2012 at 11:06 PM
dj dunzie
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

Wow, I just can't believe the devastation on the East Coast... wishing Paul, and ALL our other East Coasters all the best! Glad to hear he's doing okay.

Nov 07, 2012 at 12:34 AM
ifxbonz
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

dj dunzie wrote:
Wow, I just can't believe the devastation on the East Coast... wishing Paul, and ALL our other East Coasters all the best! Glad to hear he's doing okay.

Same here. Paul please give us an update when possible. Hope you are doing well.

Andy

Nov 08, 2012 at 07:17 PM
P Alesse
• • • • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, kind words, and caring phone calls. All is returning to normal for many of us (not all) here on Long Island as we try to gain some sense of daily routine.

I had lost power for a total of 10 days and my father lost both cars, and the side of his house when a tree fell during the storm. Everyone is safe though. There are many here who suffered far greater damage and are still without homes.

We are dealing with some unexpected after effects of the storm such as gas availibility but in most communities, people are starting to get back onto their feet and power is being restored on a daily basis. School was reopened yesterday for the first time in almost two weeks and this is the first time that I can recall in my teaching career where children were welcoming the idea of returning back to school.

Thanks again for your concerns.

Nov 09, 2012 at 05:09 PM
MakoShark
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Anyone hear from Paul A?

Glad to hear. Its a long road keep positive.

I talk to family on LI (used to live there) and they are making do as LI'ers are resilient.

Be safe and good thoughts sent your way

Nov 09, 2012 at 05:24 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password