Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Help Me Help People In My Area Who Lost Everything To Sandy

cmpdesignz2010
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Help Me Help People In My Area Who Lost Everything To Sandy

I know we aren't supposed to self promote here, but I am hoping an exception will be made this time. As you all know, I design templates for sports posters. Well every sale I make from now until the end of next week, the money will go directly towards buying supplies to be donated to the people who live in the area of NY know as Breezy Point and Rockaway.

I have already donated $450. worth of supplies out of my own pocket and I can not express how much more help is needed. Donations to the Red Cross are great and appreciated, but the "trickle down effect" takes time and these people need help now. Most are living with no power, no communication to loved ones, and haven't had a hot meal in days. I can help provide these things with my donations.

There are several distribution locations where I can just drive up and drop off supplies. I promise to take pictures and possibly video of each donation run and post them on FM here so you can all see where your money went.

My templates are normally $50. each individually, but in order to help raise the most money possible, I am lowering the price to $35. each with no limit. I am also offering my usual 10 for $250.

MY TEMPLATES WORK FOR ALL SPORTS - BASEBALL IS JUST THE SAMPLE.

All of the templates can be viewed here:
http://www.cmpdesignz.com/Custom%20Designed%20Sports%20Posters/

Ordering is simple - Send me a Paypal Gift to [email protected] for the amount the template order totals. Each template in the gallery above has a name associated with it. Please use that name in the Message section of the PayPal Payment.

I will deliver the templates the same day via WeTransfer. All of the fonts for the templates are free and can be downloaded at DAFONT.COM.

For those of you wishing still donate but not participate in this offer, please send money to either the Red Cross or the following:

St Bernadette School
1313 83rd St, Brooklyn, NY 11228
ATTENTION: DISASTER RELIEF

This is the church that has been coordinating the Supply Drives, but they can only do it for one more day due to lack of volunteers. The donations I plan to give will be brought directly to the FDNY Fire Houses in the locations I mentioned.

I thank you all in advance for your kindness and generosity.

� 2012 Christopher Pasatieri

$450. Worth of supplies that were donated to the people of the Rockaways and Breezy Point who lost everything to Hurricane Sandy.

Edited on Nov 05, 2012 at 12:56 AM · View previous versions

Nov 03, 2012 at 05:46 PM
chrisbergmann
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Help Me Help People In My Area Who Lost Everything To Sandy

Living on Long Island and seeing the devastation that hit the NY/NJ area is surreal, hope you and your family made it through the storm ok

Nov 03, 2012 at 06:01 PM
cmpdesignz2010
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Help Me Help People In My Area Who Lost Everything To Sandy

chrisbergmann wrote:
Living on Long Island and seeing the devastation that hit the NY/NJ area is surreal, hope you and your family made it through the storm ok

Thankfully I am fine and so is my family. I know so many people who lost everything in Breezy Point, Long Beach, and Staten Island.

Just trying to do what I can to help, but I am not rich and have very little expendable income, so I came up with this. I know the members here will do what they can and I can assure you it is all very appreciated.

Nov 03, 2012 at 06:08 PM
cmpdesignz2010
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Help Me Help People In My Area Who Lost Everything To Sandy

I was just asked if my new templates "Starburst Circle" (Richards) and "Super Star" (LeBron) are part of what is being offered as compensation for your donations, and the answer is YES!!!

So if that was a deal breaker for you guys to make a donation, consider it done.

Nov 04, 2012 at 09:46 AM
cmpdesignz2010
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Help Me Help People In My Area Who Lost Everything To Sandy

This was just sent to my via e-mail. It is from the same church I listed above that is accepting donations. Please feel free to send supplies to them directly.

I know they are in dire need garbage bags, batteries, and new packaged socks and underwear. All of which can be sent by USPS Priority Mail without any hassle.

Thank you all for your kindness.

Nov 04, 2012 at 01:52 PM
cmpdesignz2010
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Help Me Help People In My Area Who Lost Everything To Sandy

There has been very little national media coverage of the destruction in the Rockaways, Staten Island, Breezy Point and the South Shore of Long Island. I just want to put into perspective what your money is going to go towards helping. This is a link to a gallery of images from Breezy Point:

http://www.timesledger.com/stories/2012/44/breezyupdate_web_2012_10_31_q.html

I am sure when some of you read my words that said "people lost everything" probably thought I was kidding. I'm not. These people have been wiped out completely.

Do a Google search for each of the areas I mentioned above followed by the word "Destruction" or "Aftermath". You will see how badly your help is needed.

Plus, what's the Red Cross going to give you for your donation - a hearty "Thanks" and a proverbial "Pat on the Back"?

I'm giving you not only the opportunity to help, but get something to help increase your own business in return.

Please consider a donation.

Nov 04, 2012 at 08:09 PM
Matt OHarver
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Help Me Help People In My Area Who Lost Everything To Sandy

Chris I've sent some money on to a church that my friend is working with up in the Northeast. But I'd like to help you as well. Do you only have baseball posters available? I thought I remember at one time you had basketball and some other sports as well. Is there another link somewhere? Baseball isn't a sport we have in this area for another 6 months, and I have some funds I can spend business wise, but I need something I can see an ROI on for the next or last sports season here.

Matt

Nov 05, 2012 at 12:31 AM
cmpdesignz2010
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Help Me Help People In My Area Who Lost Everything To Sandy

All the templates can work for any sport. Certain ones work better than others, but I designed them for the most part to work with every sport.

It literally took me 10 minutes to change this out. Americana Basketball. And you can change everything on every template.

Nov 05, 2012 at 12:54 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.