New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · The Day Before ...

RustyBug
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · The Day Before ...

Race preparations.

One for the track, one for the vantage point.

Nov 03, 2012 at 04:13 PM
sbeme
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · The Day Before ...

Interesting subject in the first. I suspect it would work quite well as a BW or sepia toned image as well. My curiosity wants to see the image as presented. But the action is around the tines and, from that point if view I might crop around the exposed piston on the left.
Second doesnt mean enough to me to really know how to comment. Seems like it works best as you have presented it, as part of a series, providing more context. Only thing I can suggest is to crop a bit more off the bottom, since the OOF area is relatively large and distracting. Maybe leave just a trace. You still have those nice track lines coming into or from the lower right corner.
What kind of race?

Scott

Nov 03, 2012 at 04:26 PM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · The Day Before ...

Can't say much about the images, but I am curious about what sort of race this is. Looks like some motocross tracks I have raced on in a past life.

Nov 03, 2012 at 04:30 PM
RustyBug
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · The Day Before ...

Yup, motocross.

Fundraiser for "Toys For Tots" tomorrow.

Thanks for the input ... particularly @ the OOF, as I was a bit uncertain @ how much it would work for framing vs. distracting. Of course, you have to image some bikes coming at you as well.

Charging batteries ... will see how it goes tomorrow.

Nov 03, 2012 at 08:52 PM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · The Day Before ...

Love to see some bike shots. I tried my hand at it for a friend back in the 70's. He was a reporter and needed images for his story but was in the race so he asked me to take them. He had to show me where the shutter was. Needless to say he did not get any shots.

Good luck.

Nov 03, 2012 at 08:58 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.