Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · WTB: 4x6 Singh-Ray filters (grads, warming polarizer, sol...

koffikapp

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · WTB: 4x6 Singh-Ray filters (grads, warming polarizer, solid nd)

Singh-Ray LB Warming Polarizer (Z-Pro sprocket mount)

Item still Wanted

Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Decided to sell my 84x120mm SR filters and upgrade to the larger system. Filters must be in good condition. If you have more than one of these that you want to sell, that's a plus. Please note that I live in Norway.

• • •

Singh-Ray 4x6 3-stop soft ND grad

Item still Wanted

Decided to sell my 84x120mm SR filters and upgrade to the larger system. Filters must be in good condition. If you have more than one of these that you want to sell, that's a plus. Please note that I live in Norway.

• • •

Singh-Ray 4x6 2-stop soft ND grad

Item still Wanted

• • •

Singh-Ray 4x6 3-stop hard ND grad

Item still Wanted

• • •

Singh-Ray 4x6 2-stop hard ND grad

Item still Wanted

• • •

Singh-Ray 4x6 3-stop solid ND

Item still Wanted

• • •

Singh-Ray 4x6 3-stop reverse ND grad

Item still Wanted

Nov 03, 2012 at 03:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password