Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #1 · Lenses you've re-purchased? |
Just a fun thread as I was thinking about lenses that I've re-purchased for one reason or another, and wondered about other's experiences.
Here are the lenses I've had, sold/gifted/had stolen, and then purchased again:
1. 50mm f1.8 (first extra lens I bought in 2003, gave mine away and bought another, too cheap not to own)
2. 70-200 f4L (bought 2004, stolen, bought another)
3. 70-200 f4L IS (bought as upgrade to non-IS, sold to upgrade to 2.8IS, changed mind and recently re-purchased)
4. Sigma 50mm f1.4 (bought then sold, replaced with 50L, bought 2nd Sigma and tested against 50L, kept 2nd Sigma)
5. Canon 28mm f1.8 (liked it but gave to friend, regretted so I bought another)
6.* Canon 24mm f1.4L (Not exactly like others, I had 3 v2s but had AF issues. But I liked the FL and aperture, so I bought a used v1 instead)
Which lenses did you own, regret selling/loosing/breaking, and then re-purchase?