Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Crack

M.P.R.
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Crack

Its that time of year again to go out and get some crack. Just in case you can't go out and get some, I figured I would share mine with you. I'm going to try and do things a little bit different than most and start from the beginning.

Hope you enjoy.

Frank

Some good swirl action.

Have many, but wound up liking the landscape version best.

Nov 03, 2012 at 12:01 AM
philtax
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Crack

These are indeed addictive. I love the shiny surfaces in the last one. No one seems to mind the symmetry of this kind of shot. I'm also crazy about #3 although I'd be tempted to crop out the green corner. The color and transitions are very cool.

Phil

Nov 03, 2012 at 12:45 AM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Crack

Hey Frank,

Nice work here. I have similar shots of #1, and I like how you captured it. Though in hindsight, I would have suggested that you wet that bit of rock that is dry. Small dry spots always stick out from the glistening wet areas, so I try to wet them if possible. And yeah, I really like your crack in #4, it's a super shot!

Jim

Nov 03, 2012 at 05:17 PM
bshamilton
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · Crack

Very nice! The reds and yellows work beautifully.

Barry

Nov 04, 2012 at 03:36 AM
M.P.R.
• •
p.1 #5 · Crack

Thanks for the comments.

Didn't even think to wet down the dry spots, I usually try to capture nature as is. Suppose they could be a little distracting to some.

Funny thing is I actually removed some leafs the guy before me lined up/arranged in a very fake way to get his shots.

Frank

Here is one more.

Nov 04, 2012 at 06:00 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password