FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Calm...

SonomaMike
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Calm...

...after the storm. After a marathon harvest, I found a little peace on the ranch. Cheers to the 2012 Vintage...

All C&C welcome.

Nov 02, 2012 at 06:54 PM
Nozzleforward
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Calm...

Very nice... I wish I was there right now instead of where I'm presently located

Nov 02, 2012 at 06:56 PM
SonomaMike
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Calm...

Nozzleforward wrote:
Very nice... I wish I was there right now instead of where I'm presently located

Thank you! ..... The rain came down from up your way and finished harvest for us (we were 98% done, so no complaints). It did clear up the air and left some nice cloud formations in its wake.

Nov 02, 2012 at 07:39 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Calm...

Hey Mike,

A nice shot, I like the clouds being reflected in the pond. Only thing I would suggest would have been to avoide that tree on the left. If it had more detail, it would have added to the shot, but as a silhouette, it takes up too much dark space in the shot and draws the eye away.

Jim

Nov 03, 2012 at 12:36 AM
SonomaMike
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Calm...

JimFox wrote:
Hey Mike,

A nice shot, I like the clouds being reflected in the pond. Only thing I would suggest would have been to avoide that tree on the left. If it had more detail, it would have added to the shot, but as a silhouette, it takes up too much dark space in the shot and draws the eye away.

Jim

Thanks for the comments Jim and I agree with you. I'm going to play around with it to see what I can do.

Nov 03, 2012 at 08:32 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.