Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Buy and Sell: Is this normal?

ShaneB77

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Buy and Sell: Is this normal?

I have just joined the Buy and Sell Forum. Unforutnately, I've encountered some minor problems.

1. Apparently, there is a four image limit per post. Is this true? (If not, this means I am experiencing some sort of glitch, as I can not post any more than that number, even if I have 5 or more items listed in any given post.)

2. Is it possible to upload *multiple* images of one item? So far, I have been unable to do so.

3. Is it true that once posted, you can not *delete* an item for sale from your thread? (I know that you can withdraw any particular item, but so far, I have not found an option for deletion.)

Edited on Nov 01, 2012 at 03:11 PM · View previous versions

Nov 01, 2012 at 08:57 AM
trenchmonkey
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Buy and Sell: Is this normal?

1. It's true, but simply reply to your post and add as many add'l images as you wish (Fred's Upload limit is 4, use another)
2. See above (you can always add a link to more pics from another host in Description box)
3. True, but if nobody's replied to your thread you can delete the whole thing and start over (gotcha is max. 8 hr wait)
Don't know if I'd call these "limitations" I'm sure Fred has his reasons for setting it up this way. With >400 transactions
and counting, I certainly haven't found that to be the case. GL with your sales, in any event.

edit: just checked out your FS listing (looks good)...nobody has posted yet, so "reply" with more pics

Nov 01, 2012 at 09:47 AM
ShaneB77

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Buy and Sell: Is this normal?

trenchmonkey wrote:
1. It's true, but simply reply to your post and add as many add'l images as you wish (Fred's Upload limit is 4, use another)
2. See above (you can always add a link to more pics from another host in Description box)
3. True, but if nobody's replied to your thread you can delete the whole thing and start over (gotcha is max. 8 hr wait)
Don't know if I'd call these "limitations" I'm sure Fred has his reasons for setting it up this way. With >400 transactions
and counting, I certainly haven't found that to be the case. GL with your sales,
...Show more

Thanks so much for your help!

I can certainly add more pictures.

Nov 01, 2012 at 03:00 PM
ShaneB77

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Buy and Sell: Is this normal?

Actually, with this knowledge, I will now just go ahead and delete the thread and wait my 8 hours until re-post. That way, I can set it up as I originally intended. ^_^

Nov 01, 2012 at 03:10 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password