Upload & Sell: Off
Its been foggy and drizzling here in World Series Winner land, so I pulled out the old hard-drive and thought I'd edit some old kitty cats to share! To all my friends on the East Coast, my prayers are with you and I hope the worst of your weather troubles are behind you.
1. Yes, I got THIS close
2. Such an awesome killer. Jumps 15 feet straight up to catch a fly-by bird!
3. Takes a moment to look at me while drinking some water
4. The original photo actually had a HUGE scrotum poking out, a little obscene for me so I cloned it out
5. Gotta love em ears!
6. Took a little artistic liberty with this slow shutter photograph using directional blur tool!
7. Brothers on the prowl
8. This gal snuck up on me!
9. Horrible light here. I had to PP the hell out of this to get it to look this way.
10. So for those who are looking at the EXIF and asking how I got these, we were behind a protective fence and the wild cats were lured out with raw meat.
11. The biggest and meanest of them all!
12. Posted this on my original Africa post, but I've learned a whole lot more PPing techniques since then. Makes the Canon 7D look good eh?