Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Adirondack's Early Summer 2012

dhb820
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Adirondack's Early Summer 2012

Some pictures from my first trip to the Adirondack's earlier this summer. It's a pretty awesome place and will be visiting again.

Den Blick

Den Blick

Den Blick

Den Blick

Oct 31, 2012 at 09:20 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Adirondack's Early Summer 2012

Hey Den,

You captured the area nicely. It's certainly great to see a shot with your wife (who is very nice looking), and one with you in it too. In the one with your wife, I guess this was more just capturing her as she walked, but pose her just a bit next time and have her looking to the right if she is on the left hand side of the shot, and if she is on the right hand side of the shot, have her look to the left. Having her look into the shot, rather than out of it, will help keep the viewers attention.

#2 is my favorite shot here, I like the detail in it. #3 just doesn't have the interest that #2 does.

Good work,

Jim

Nov 01, 2012 at 12:44 AM
dhb820
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Adirondack's Early Summer 2012

Jim, thanks for the comments. It's actually my daughter and son-in-law in the photos. I know what you're saying about the posing, but I just randomly took it. Thanks.

Nov 01, 2012 at 02:01 AM
ScottHM
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Adirondack's Early Summer 2012

It's a great place...was always one of my favorite visits when I lived in N.Y. You'll have to do it for the fall color next year.

Nov 01, 2012 at 06:44 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password