Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · New Poster Designs

cmpdesignz2010
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · New Poster Designs

A couple of new designs. Putting the downtime indoors due to the hurricane to good use. As always C/C welcome.

Oct 31, 2012 at 09:47 AM
rddayton
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · New Poster Designs

Morning Chris,

First of all, glad you weathered the storm ok.

As for C&C, I like number 1 better than two -- perhaps it's because the poster design allows for more of the ambiance of the game to come throught. The only thing I would change is to eliminate the circles that come down from the graphic and extend into the photo and go behind Richards' shoulders and head. I looked at it a couple times thinking it was part of the photo before I figured out what it was.

One man's opinion.

Rick

Oct 31, 2012 at 11:11 AM
jmcaverly
• • •
p.1 #3 · New Poster Designs

I like both, but I like #2 the most. I like the layout and it looks like it would work well with dark or light colors. Always look forward to seeing more designs from you.

Jeff

Oct 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM
JMBANAS
• •
p.1 #4 · New Poster Designs

I vote for #2 as well . . . though I wonder if it would work for double digits, like 23. I get what Rick is saying about action in context, but I just think #2 is really well done . . . very sharp. I really like your work.

Michael

Oct 31, 2012 at 01:18 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

cmpdesignz2010
• •
p.1 #5 · New Poster Designs

My design concept behind #1 was to incorporate the background of the original image into the design so there would be minimal "cutting out". A lot of people have inquired about a simple "drop in" kind of template.

To answer JMBANAS question, #2 works with double digits also. Just takes some minor tweeking. Color change is simple as well.

Oct 31, 2012 at 06:13 PM
PennsyBill
• • •
p.1 #6 · New Poster Designs

#2 but it looks a little cramped on the top to me.

Nov 04, 2012 at 07:28 AM
chrisbergmann
• •
p.1 #7 · New Poster Designs

#2 but I think I would do without the white stars at the bottom, IMO its a little distracting

Nov 05, 2012 at 01:29 AM
cmpdesignz2010
• •
p.1 #8 · New Poster Designs

chrisbergmann wrote:
#2 but I think I would do without the white stars at the bottom, IMO its a little distracting

The starts are an option. The color and stroke can be changed as well as just eliminating them completely by hiding the layer in PS.

Thanks!!!

Nov 05, 2012 at 02:48 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password