Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       4      
       end

Archive 2012 · Canon F1n experience...

RichardLavigne
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #1 · p.5 #1 · Canon F1n experience...

Prices reduced.... somebody in this post, wants these pieces.

Apr 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM
anthonygh
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #2 · p.5 #2 · Canon F1n experience...

Gunzorro wrote:
Anthony -- There is pretty strong evidence that film is dead. Just try looking for a roll of transparency film at your local grocery or drug store! And professional processing . . . getting to be a sad joke.

Well...the last time I tried to buy some potatoes at my camera dealer they were out of stock...so it works both ways.

Now if I can afford their prices...the camera dealer is well stocked with film......

As for processing......I process my own (B+W) as it is both cheap and easy to do so can't comment on colour processing.

Apr 14, 2013 at 01:47 PM
Gunzorro
• • • • •
p.5 #3 · p.5 #3 · Canon F1n experience...

anthonygh wrote:
Well...the last time I tried to buy some potatoes at my camera dealer they were out of stock...so it works both ways.

Now if I can afford their prices...the camera dealer is well stocked with film......

As for processing......I process my own (B+W) as it is both cheap and easy to do so can't comment on colour processing.

Your British camera dealers don't have a bin of potatoes next to the out-of-date film WTF! When did that change?

Apr 14, 2013 at 02:23 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

gumbygreen
• •
p.5 #4 · p.5 #4 · Canon F1n experience...

Hi all,
I hope the question is appropriate as there are some F1 experts here. Unfortunately, my Canon knowledge started with my first 35mm, the Canon AE-1 Program. Have I correctly identified this camera as a F1N?

Thanks,
Jonathan

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1231424/0#11718932

Aug 06, 2013 at 05:18 PM
StillFingerz
• • • •
p.5 #5 · p.5 #5 · Canon F1n experience...

It looks like one

Here's a link to the MIR website; it has info for most old canon gear...the page link below is for the F1n, there is a link on that page for the original F1 which had a square shaped viewfinder housing, it is easy to see the difference...

Canon New F-1
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/canonf1n/index.htm

Aug 07, 2013 at 03:05 AM
sataraid1

Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #6 · p.5 #6 · Canon F1n experience...

gumbygreen wrote:
Hi all,
I hope the question is appropriate as there are some F1 experts here. Unfortunately, my Canon knowledge started with my first 35mm, the Canon AE-1 Program. Have I correctly identified this camera as a F1N?

Thanks,
Jonathan

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1231424/0#11718932

By the strictest definition, no. The camera you are selling is a "New F-1". The "F-1n" was an incremental upgrade to the original F-1 and looks like this:

F-1n

It's a clumsy nomenclature, to be sure, but that's how the three versions of the F-1 are identified.

Aug 09, 2013 at 01:25 AM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password