Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · some from Morris County NJ from today

skibum5
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · some from Morris County NJ from today

A few from northwestern Morris County, NJ today:

Oct 21, 2012 at 02:03 AM
stanparker
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · some from Morris County NJ from today

Once lived in Morris County, always appreciated the fall color. Unfortunately, those nasty winters were right behind. Nice shots here.

Oct 21, 2012 at 11:18 AM
philtax
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · some from Morris County NJ from today

I love that first one!

Oct 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Zeph
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · some from Morris County NJ from today

Nice series, but the first really stands out...

Oct 21, 2012 at 11:29 PM
skibum5
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · some from Morris County NJ from today

thanks to all

yeah the cold winter is coming (then again, last season we had no snow and like 70 in january, absurd- we did have a huge blizzard in late October though that knocked out power for over a week, crazy, weather is getting more bizarre by the year)

Oct 22, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

skibum5
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · some from Morris County NJ from today

Totally devastated. The loss of power and damage to house will return and get fixed despite the large cost but the scenes above, first shot and many of the rest just destroyed by this awful storm. The most horrific winds I have ever experienced. Almost two hundred year old trees killed. One of the most beautiful sports, if not the most, I've ever seen every fall, killed. Devastated. Loved that view. There was nothing like it in the fall. These shots only show a bit of it and not the full effect where the sugar maples stuck out some giant thirty foot long branches and layers forming the most perfect brilliant arc of layered upon layer of color. My favorite spot, no matter what else they developed or destroyed there was always this wonderful spot.

Oct 30, 2012 at 04:26 AM
skibum5
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · some from Morris County NJ from today

If only the damn wind came for the normal direction the falling tree wouldn't have taken down all the other special ones. Damn east wind.

Oct 30, 2012 at 04:27 AM
skibum5
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · some from Morris County NJ from today

At least it didn't totally crush house or car with people as did to some, very sad.

Oct 30, 2012 at 04:28 AM
CheechzeppLn
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · some from Morris County NJ from today

Skibum.. sorry to hear one of your favorite groves felt the wrath of the storm. Glad to hear all is well though. I am about to venture out today to survey the damage here on Long Island. I went out yesterday afternoon to the beach to feel the gales coming in from the north. I must say it was rather difficult to shoot, keeping the camera steady was a challenge, especially with the telephoto lens.

Charlie

Oct 30, 2012 at 04:18 PM
brian_sp
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · some from Morris County NJ from today

bummer, sorry to hear about the loss, a gorgeous setting, like being inside a pot of gold

Nov 01, 2012 at 08:16 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password