Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #4 · Photomechanic + Lightroom workflow |
Setup PM to make the transition easier. Its been a while, but I believe there are all the settings I changed.
- Under Preferences, change the color class names to Green, Black, Red, Purple, Blue, Red, Yellow, Green. Order does not matter, though if you change #6 to Red #7 to Yellow, #8 to Green, it'll be the same keystroke as setting the color code in LR.
- Under the IPTC/XMP tab there an option that I believe says, "If XMP Sidecar files exist...", change it to "Always create and/or update XMP sidecar file with..." on the dropdown.
- Under the Preview tab check the 3 boxes under "Automatically advance to next photo when:"
- Cull through images marking them as green = keepers. I'll do my fine tuning in LR. As long as you use the red/green/yellow/blue colors (or star ratings) those will import into LR.
- View only green images, drag them over to LR to import. They go into a "To Edit" folder. Once they're edited I move them to their final folder, which is set up like
- Family A
- Family C
- Aimee & Jacob
- Me & You