Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Ultimate Aunt Bobette with Uncle Bob and Baby Bobs

Kittyk
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Ultimate Aunt Bobette with Uncle Bob and Baby Bobs

i am hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

last two weeks i have been on bottom of my life due to several events happening around me but this event really saved my rest of the month probably

long story short, the couple who booked us for a December wedding (was referral from another our epic wedding) invited all of us as guests. including kids. were were already once invited as guests, but it was different a bit, because we didnt know the couple that well and was short wedding only. This couple booked already complete day and just invited the not working 3/4 of our family to join. So awesome. I will be shooting whole day so not really UBing, but hubby will sure be UBing me and kids too

Oct 17, 2012 at 02:41 PM
sboerup
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Ultimate Aunt Bobette with Uncle Bob and Baby Bobs

So you were hired, but now you're an uncle bob?

Oct 17, 2012 at 02:48 PM
Kittyk
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Ultimate Aunt Bobette with Uncle Bob and Baby Bobs

that is the ultimate part.
i was hired and the rest of my family will be UBing me while i will be UBing hubby who will do the evening / party part
no, joking, will not be that bad, i am sure. only our son will have gopro on him this i know already and will be shooting the party with my hubby

Oct 17, 2012 at 02:52 PM
RoadconePhoto
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Ultimate Aunt Bobette with Uncle Bob and Baby Bobs

I'm not sure if this would qualify as a CF or not...

Oct 22, 2012 at 09:03 AM
Ian Ivey
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Ultimate Aunt Bobette with Uncle Bob and Baby Bobs

Nice. We of course want to see some nice photos taken by hubby of you enjoying the dinner.

Oct 22, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Kittyk
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Ultimate Aunt Bobette with Uncle Bob and Baby Bobs

oh nooo, you are right, we dont shoot each other when we work together, but now i will be guest too :-D. Too bad.
my biggest issue is WHAT TO DRESS! As a guest i want heart stopping mini dress, as a photographer well, let say, something less nice (did shoot few times in a dress and is not pretty). God thanks that our car is so big so i can change whenever i am non mission or not, but what with hairs?! Oh that is hard.

Oct 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.