Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2012 · Help with Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 needed

Edgars Kalnins
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · Help with Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 needed

Update for those interested - I finally got my refund. It cost me 18 to send it back to France but seller agreed to add 15 euros, which was very nice of him (of course he could have mentioned the scratch at the beginning!). He told me today that he still does not see any scratch on it! So the lens might go back on ebay with the same description for all I know.

Nov 03, 2012 at 03:04 PM
Mike Tuomey
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #2 · Help with Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 needed

Good to hear the refund request was honored - I'm sure you'll find one that's in proper condition - good luck with the search.

Nov 10, 2012 at 05:34 PM
edwardkaraa
• • • • •
p.3 #3 · Help with Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 needed

Also glad to hear that. Edgars, you may want to consider buying new. You will get 3 years extended warranty, which is not transferable. I did have to use the warranty twice, for minor focus adjustments on two lenses, so it was fully worth buying new.

Nov 10, 2012 at 05:59 PM
Edgars Kalnins
• • •
p.3 #4 · Help with Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 needed

I can't really afford it I think. I have not bought a new lens since I bought 85l some 5 years ago - I thought it would serve me for years, but I am glad I sold it to fund my interest in old cameras and lenses. I tend to buy for prices that are below average these days. Maybe when I grow in years and wealth ...

Nov 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password